PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – Additional information about the Personal Data Protection:
Entity responsible for data processing:
- MANUFACTURAS IRULAR, SA – hereinafter: MANFISA
- CIF (VAT number): A31038839
- Address: Carretera Estella s/n. 31860 Irurtzun – Navarra, Spain.
- Telephone: +34 948 500 206
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the data processing:
- To attend to requests for information. The data requested on the forms placed by MANFISA on this website will be those required to attend the requests formulated in each case as well as any administrative, accounting and tax obligations that may derive from the potential relationship between the parties.
The legal basis for processing your data is express consent: the processing of your data is based on the consent you give us when providing the data requested, filling in and sending the form and ticking the box to accept the processing of your data.
- During your visit to our Website we can process your IP, operating system or even information regarding the duration of your visit, the places you consult… in an anonymous manner. The purpose of this information is to conduct analyses to improve our website, products and services and our commercial strategy.
The legal basis for processing your data is the unequivocal and implicit consent given through positive action by the user when he/she continues to browse the website.
This data will be saved until he/she closes the browser or during the period stated in the Cookies Policy on the Website.
- MANFISA is present on some social media, through which it can collect data regarding the identification of your profile. The purpose of this information is to be able to answer enquiries, applications or requests made through this channel, to deal with the required service or to create a community of followers.
The legal base for processing your data is the acceptance of a contractual relationship within the context of the corresponding social network.
We can only consult or unregister your data in a restricted way, as you have a specific profile. We will process your data for as long as you allow us to do so, by following us, being Friends or clicking on “Like”, “Follow”, etc.
- Contracting requested services and/or products. You will be asked about your identification data and bank details in order to be able to prepare offers or quotes for requested services or products, to track, certify, and invoice the rendered services and ordered products, to carry out the corresponding transactions for collecting monies and to comply with the fiscal obligations derived from the commercial relationship.
The legal basis is the acceptance of the contractual relationship, or failing that, your consent when contacting us or offering us your products through whatever channel.
We will keep the personal data you provide for the time required to provide proper assistance and as long as required to comply with the responsibilities derived from the processing of data established in legal regulations. This information will not be distributed to any third party, except as established by Law, nor will we transfer data to other countries.
- Job-seekers. If you have sent us your curriculum vitae, MANFISA is allowed to review it in order to determine if your profile fits the requirements of any vacant position in the company. In that case, MANFISA personnel will contact you to make an appointment for an interview or start the recruitment process. In any case, MANFISA may keep your data for future recruitment processes.
The legal basis is your unequivocal consent when sending us your CV and the legitimate interest of the responsible person
We will keep the personal details given for one year from the reception of your curriculum vitae. We will subsequently proceed with their secure destruction.
Personal details will not be given to third parties, except under legal obligation. The personal details provided have one single recipient, the person responsible for their processing (data controller) of MANFISA, except for those cases where the communication of the data to a third party is necessary for the correct provision of the service arranged between the parties.
As contemplated on the General Regulation on Data Protection, we inform you that you have the following rights:
Right of access:
You have the right to access your data to know the personal data about you we are processing.
Right of rectification and erasure of your data:
In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data about you and may be processed by us or even ask us to erase them when, among other reasons, your data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
Solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos
En determinadas circunstancias, Ud. tendrá derecho a solicitarnos la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos, en cuyo caso le informamos que únicamente los conservaremos para el ejercicio o defensa de reclamaciones tal y como prevé el Reglamento General de Protección de Datos.
Right to restriction of processing of your data
In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as envisaged in the General Regulation on Data Protection.
Right to data portability
In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have given us in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another agent responsible for their processing
Right to oppose the processing of your data
In certain circumstances, on grounds relating to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data. In that case, we would stop processing them unless there are compelling legitimate grounds, or in the exercise or defence of legal claims.
We will answer your requests at the earliest possible opportunity and, in any case, within one month following reception of your request at the latest. This deadline may be extended for a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of the requests. The data controller will inform the applicant about the extension within the first month following the request.
The applicant has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
In order to exercise your recognized rights, contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
In the event of dissatisfaction with the processing of your rights, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the national control authority. In this case, you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest update: August 2018